Monday, November 14, 2005

motion sickness

Did i ever tell you that rollercoasters make me really sick? Especially the ones with the loops. I loose my lunch pretty much on the spot. That's what being a Redskins fan feels like in 2005. From the high of the Eagles win to the low of losing to paper tiger Bucs. Up and down, up and down. Where will this season end up?

But hey, it's better than last year when only the most dellusional thought we had a shot at the playoffs. This year we really do have a shot, which I guess is the reason why my knuckles are so white right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger rblake said...

Football sucks....Rollercoasters are cool......

11/16/2005 5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like mac'cheese

11/18/2005 5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about chilimac?

11/18/2005 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home